List Price: $329.99
A traditional yoke-style guitar capo that you can store behind the nut on your instrument between songs, designed to look subtle yet beautiful when on your guitar. Popular because the force is exerted from the centre of the neck for excellent pressure distribution, and its low profile shape. The Adaptive Radius Technology system within the top bar of Heritage capos mechanically adapts to the true curvature over your strings and fretboard, exerting completely even pressure across all the strings - setting a new standard of in-tune, buzz-free use. It gives you the maximum tuning stability with the minimum possible tension. Heritage capos feature a knurled tension adjustment knob for fine adjustments, a secure latching top bar that locks under tension, and a firm string pad material that safeguards your tone by reducing vibration damping. With non-reactive, protective silicone pads at every touchpoint, you can be sure that the finish on your instrument is safe when using a Heritage capo. Our patented Compensated String Pad allows you to fret all 12 strings at the same time and with the same tension by compensating for the different gauges of strings using carefully designed ridges in the silicone string pad. Available with several engraving options including custom text, and exquisite Acanthus Leaf designs on the curved sides and top bar of the capo.
- A secure latching top bar, knurled tension adjustment knob, silicon neck pad and silicon side guards to protect your instrument's neck from metal to wood contact.
- Conveniently stores behind the nut when not in use, including over standard volutes.
- ART adapts to any neck and any fret on it, constantly able to change its radius, infinitely adjusting to match YOUR instrument, for unrivalled, in-tune and buzz-free use.
- Perfect for nut widths of 1 3/4" or smaller. Best suited for nut widths of 1 13/16" or bigger, or 12-fret guitars.
- Beautiful Acanthus style engraving on sides and top bar of the capo (style 3).